hello, my lovely poisonous peeps! it’s anjali!<3
today, i’m doing the awkward blogger award! thank you seora for nominating me! check out her blog, it’s so aesthetic and lovely! i am a total awkward blogger so i thought it would be nice to do this award 🙂
here are the rules ☾.♡
- thank the blogger who nominated you
- include the graphic and rules in your post
- answer the 5 awkward questions:
- 1. What are three words you find boring?
- 2. Finish this line: “I feel awkward because…”
- 3. What’s the last thing you thought about before the thought you’re thinking now?
- 4. Have you ever gone to give someone a high five and you guys missed?
- 5. Why is being awkward awesome?
- Leave an open nomination for all the other awkward bloggers out there!
now it’s time to answer the questions! ☾.♡
1. what are three words you find boring?
i find the words ‘holidays’, ‘weird’, ‘random’, and ‘new’ boring. it’s just how it is for me. these words are so boring. in fact, these summer holidays are the most boring holidays i have spent in my entire life even though i went to a water park and had dinner in an airplane. ofc, it was fun and all, but it was boring.
2. finish this line: “i feel awkward because…”
i feel awkward because i am simply bored. my other friends must be having fun and here i am, all bored even though i have a lot to do.
3. what’s the last thing you thought before the thought you’re thinking now?
the last thing i thought before the thought i’m thinking now was about the shooting of a short film tomorrow. i have joined a summer camp this year where i have taken the activity ‘short film making’ and tomorrow, we are finally gonna start shooting. i have the lead role and i have mixed feelings about tomorrow-
4. have you ever gone to give someone a high five and you guys missed?
yes– it’s happened a million times in my entire life and i cringe when this happens. this was a unique, awkward, and clever question, seora-
5. why is being awkward awesome?
it’s awesome being awkward because it simply is. although sometimes you may feel like you’re an outcast being awkward but lemme tell you, there are moments when you’ll feel like you think differently and you view things differently. that’s the thing that makes being awkward awesome 😀
a note ☾.♡
we shouldn’t loathe being awkward because when you’re awkward, you’re awesome. so embrace it. live with it– happily.
that’s it peeps. i hope you all are awesome being awkward. i leave an open nomination for all the awkward awesome bloggers out there! ☾
thank you for reading. bye!